NOW HIRING: SKI and snowboard INSTRUCTORS
Would you like to ski for free and become a better skier in the process? If you can commit to helping us about one weekend day per week and have a passion for skiing, we want you! We are now hiring ski instructors and will will provide the teaching and skiing training
Here is some basic information about being a Welch Village Instructor:
- Our greatest need for instructors is on Saturdays and Sundays. The minimum requirement is to be available to teach the 10am and 1pm lessons every Saturday and/or Sunday. Our lessons are two hours long. Instructors also take turns teaching the 5pm lesson on Saturdays.
- We also have needs for instructors during our weekday school group program. These dates vary.
- Instructors are paid for the hours they teach. The starting wage for instructors is around $8 per hour. However, this wage varies on the instructors age, level of committment, and experience.
- Welch Village is a Licensed PMTS Direct Parallel Ski School. We are one of a kind in the country currenty. To read a recent article featuring our ski school, Click Here!
- All instructors receive great benefits including: A complimentary season pass, exclusive access to ski and snowboard training clinics which will enhance your own skiing ability and teaching ability, discounts on lift tickets for guests, discounts on equipment tuning, and exclusive discounts at our partner resorts Big Sky, Grand Targhee, and Lutsen.
- No previous teaching experience is required. Our trainers will train you to become an effective coach.
- All instructors are required to purchase a uniform jacket. The jacket is then theirs to keep.
If you are an intermediate or advanced skier, please contact the SkiLink Learning Center for more information or schedule a time to shadow a beginner lesson and meet one of our supervisors.
Email: skilink@welchvillage Call: 651-258-4567 ext. 133.
The Pond Skip will take place Saturday, March 22nd at 1pm. More details to come!
Wayne's Ski and Cycle from Mason City, IA will be here on March 8-9 selling new skis, snowboards, boots, clothing, and other winter gear. The sale will take place on the second floor of the main chalet, in the west end.
» 10:00am to 9:00pm
» 9:00am to 10:00pm
» 9:00am to 9:00pm
special hours & dates
Would you like to get the latest news on Welch Village? Then sign up for our email newsletter.